Sunday, March 15, 2015

Despair

I guess it's not really surprising that Mom of a Cutter would be a self-harmer, too. 
I know these things can run in families, like diabetes and high blood pressure. 
I wish you could pick which things your kids get, and which they could be exempt from. This post isn't about cutting, though. 

This mom is dealing with some health issues I wouldn't wish on anyone. For more than a week now, I have been in the worst pain of my life. It feels like hot shards of glass are inside my hips and back. This is desperate, crawling-out-of-my-skin, do-anything-to-stop-the-pain awful. If this doesn't get fixed soon, I don't even know what to do. 

What if this becomes my new normal? I don't know how anyone can live like this, long term. I just don't know ...

No comments:

Post a Comment