Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Moving Out

The girl has decided to move back to her father's house.
Obviously, I have some concerns.
I'm not going to rehash the past. Go back and read earlier blog posts if you would like to refresh your memory.

I hate the idea of her leaving. I'm worried out of my mind about her. I want her to stay here with me.
Of course I do. I'm her mother. She's my first born child. I wish I could keep her sheltered forever. But I can't. And, truth be told, I wouldn't.
Because more than I want to keep her, I want her to be happy. I want her to be successful. I want her to take advantage of as many opportunities as she can.

So, no matter how I feel - and I feel so many things right now - I need to let her take this shot. I need to let go, and trust that she will communicate her needs, her feelings, and her concerns.
I need to just love her. No matter how this turns out, I need to let it happen.

I just need her to know that I'm behind her, I believe in her, and I will always fight for her, whenever she needs me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment